Our Commercial Property team are specialists in providing legal advice for real estate development. We work with developers & builders across a wide range of projects. Our clients range from national builders constructing thousands of properties per year to local builders with serial single property developments. Irrespective of scale we can offer services in a cost effective, reliable and timely manner.
For residential property developments we specialise in new build projects but also work with developers on conversions and redevelopments.
We handle commercial property developments related to shops, offices, factories, warehouses and farmland
Our clients have projects in greenfield locations and in regeneration or brownfield sites in Doncaster, Yorkshire and throughout the country.
More routine services include advice on:
- Purchase and sale of land and buildings for property development
- Support with planning applications, agreements, appeals and judicial reviews
- Preparation of licences for building site access and building alterations (including party wall agreements)
- Infrastructure, utilities and wayleave agreements and easements
- Investigations of title including rights of way and restrictive covenants
- Mortgage, re-mortgage and financing
- Security and guarantees for lenders
- Sales of new build properties (plot sales)
- Administration of government backed funding (Homes and Communities Agency (HCA) schemes)
How we can help
If your business needs specialist comprehensive and expert legal advice in property development please get in touch. We can help you in the planning, execution and successful completion of your development.
Related pages you may find of interest: