Make a will in June and you can make a donation to Support Dogs UK instead of paying us a fee.
This means that you won’t just be protecting your family you will also be helping to improve the quality of life for those living with a range of disabilities.
Support Dogs UK is a registered charity that provides, trains, and supports specialist assistance dogs to help those living with autism, physical disabilities or seizures. All services are provided completely free of charge.
Many of the dogs come from rescue centres or were unwanted pets so becoming assistance dogs gives them a second chance of a happy life.
Suggested donations are £100 for a single basic will or £140 for a pair of basic mirror wills. Every penny raised will go to Support Dogs UK.
Please book early as availability is strictly limited. Call now for an appointment 01302 320621
More about Support Dogs UK and their support programmes
• Autism assistance dogs for children aged three to ten years with autism. The dogs are trained to provide safety for the child and reduce stress in social environments.
• Seizure alert dogs for people with epilepsy. Our dogs are trained to provide a 100% reliable, up to 50 minute warning prior to the onset of an epileptic seizure. This enables the client to find safety and be in control over their seizure, allowing a much more independent life.
• Disability assistance dogs for people with physical disabilities. The client’s own pet dog is trained to perform tasks which are specifically tailored to their individual needs; providing them with greater independence and safety.
If you would like to apply for help or simply want to find out more about Support Dogs UK visit: www.supportdogsuk.co.uk
Things to consider when making your will
• Who your executors will be
• Appointing guardians for any children
• Making gifts of special belonging to certain people
• Making gifts of money to relatives or charities
• Protecting your property
• Who your main beneficiaries will be
• Who you want to care for your pets
• Your funeral arrangements
We will guide you through the process, step by step, to make it as easy as possible and can usually complete the process within 7 days of receiving your final instructions.